Tuesday, September 29, 2009

It has been a while...and what a while it has been

Hello all,

Or some, or none, I do not really know how many of you read my blog. But any, the past few days that i have not been blogging have been fun filled. As some of you know yesterday was my birthday and from the weekend to yesterday I had give to receive friends to talk to, and I gave my self plenty of alone time.

BUT, I suppose I can now be called the peace keeper. Or at least the most nosy person around. So last Thursday I was talking to my friend Justin and he got into an altercation with a girl, another friend of mine. So he asks me talk to her and I did. Other than that I am not going to go into what was said or anything. But yesterday I saw them talking to each other. I guess something good happened.

After that ordeal I had to follow another one of my friends around. It was her birthday last Thursday and she was plastered, so I took the drinks that she should not be drinking so that she would not become anymore of a shit show then she already was. Problem is, I then get drunk. Wow, great but not too bad, I just went to bed.

Other than that I had a peaceful weekend. I did not watch the news, which was liberating. I got lots of clothes, money, and motorcycle lessons. AWESOME.

Yea, that is about it.

John

No comments:

Post a Comment